Thursday, June 4, 2009

Product Review: Shoes Under

Hi, my name is Molly and I'm addicted to shoes. Hi Molly.

Hi, my name is Molly and I have a bad dog. Hi Molly.

Two problems, one solution. Shoes Under.

Gibson's (naughty beagle)crate is kept in our bedroom. He has figured out that going under the bed delays his inevitable time in the crate, so while I enjoy having nothing under my bed, I was tired of spending extra minutes wiggling myself under there to get him out. (Do you have this pictured in your head yet?) So I decided to kill two birds with one stone; my ever growing shoe collection and my poorly behaved pup. Enter Shoes Under. You can purchase this item which holds 12 pairs of shoes for $9.99 a piece at Bed, Bath and Beyond. But what girl has 12 pairs of shoes? So I loaded up my cart with 4 of them, used 2 $5 off coupons and got them all for $30. Not a bad deal!

So let's show you them at work!

My previous situation was on these racks, taking up the majority of the floor space in our guest room closet. They didn't look this bad...this was after the trip down the hallway to our bedroom.


So I placed the shoes in the four new organizers, and ta da! We have a queen sized bed, which would easily fit 6 of the organizers. So under the bed they go.


Now I know what you are thinking. Well...if you are like me. I was thinking a couple things.
1. I am going to forget what shoes I have- out of site out of mind.
2. I'm going to get annoyed after pulling out the wrong organizer time after time.
So I took pictures of each organizer by itself. Arranged them on the computer just like they are under the bed and printed it off. I hung it just behind our bi fold closet doors. So I can continue being a visual person.




So far, I'm really pleased with the system. My only complaint is that the commercial makes it look really sturdy, almost as though it has cardboard in it, but that's not the case. They are rather flimsy, but it's not really an issue once you have the shoes in them. I say try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin