Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday

Ok, I promise after this week, my Tackle it Tuesdays will get back to cleaning and organizing. But tonight, I tackled our bare family room wall. It only took 14 months to get something up there, but I was really indecisive about it. We finally settled on a shelving unit. Tonight I spend the majority of my evening shopping, arranging, removing, replacing, but I finally have it the way I want it. My whole "theme" was the places we love. I didn't want to buy someone else's photographs, I wanted the "art" to be ours. So I chose photos we had taken on trips we've been on since we've been married. The pictures are from Cancun, Cabo San Lucas and Presque Isle, MI. I can only imagine these pictures will change often as we travel the world together.

This is the first glimpse into our Family Room I have done, so stay tuned for me to do the whole reveal very soon!

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks really great! and I love the plants on there, nice and fresh!

    ReplyDelete

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin