Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Product Review: Arm & Hammer Clean Shower

There are two things I hate cleaning, the floors (but I'll go into that another day) and the shower. But there is one product that has made my hatred lessen quite a bit when it comes to that tiled grime haven. Arm & Hammer Clean Shower daily spray.




This is seriously one of the best products on the market, and paired with Tilex Mold and Mildew (again...I'll get into that at a later date) they are a deadly combination against anything that ails your shower! The directions state to start with a clean shower, and I agree. I promise, that could very well be the last time you get down and scrub scrub scrub it! Spray the product every day after you shower, and never again will the grime return!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin