Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you are all gearing up for or finishing a lovely turkey dinner. We are lucky enough to have two! I'll take a break from my normal chatter to tell you 5 things I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving.

1. Each and every one of my 159 followers. You are the reason I'm doing this! Thank you for sticking around and reading. I enjoy reading all your blogs as well, I'm just waiting for Google Reader to tell me I've reached my max!

2. My seriously amazing husband. I'm not just saying that. He is amazing. He is an all-star at work and then he comes home and is Mr. Fix It. Then on top of that, he is great at calming my nerves, fixing my problems and treating me like the most important person in the world!

3. My family. They rock. Two loving parents, 4 sisters, 1 brother, 3 brothers-in-law, 6 nephews and 4 nieces. That's just my side. I love each and every one of them.

4. My in-laws. I'm a lucky girl. I can't complain one ounce.

5. My faith. Without it, none of the above would be possible.

Alright, back to your regularly scheduled events. Break out the stretch pants and eat until you can't eat anymore!

1 comment:

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin