Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday Morning Weekend Roundup

What a great weekend!! It was so balanced, and not even really on purpose, but I love when that happens. I think I completed everything down there, I guess I'm about to find out, but most things were done on different days, haha.

Friday:
  • Some quick clean up around the house
  • Clean the entryway for the weekly challenge- although this was mostly done on Saturday
  • Hang the new foyer mirror...pics to come!
  • Have some friends over


Saturday:
  • Finish cleaning closets for the weekly challenge
  • Clean up inevitable messes from the previous night
  • Do maintenance cleaning
  • Make freezer meals for Carl's newly babytized sister- again...wrong day. Done on Sunday.
  • Went to cousin's bridal shower (forgot to mention that!)

Sunday:
  • Perhaps waffles and cheesy bacon eggs again
  • R-E-L-A-X!!!-except this was done on Saturday....all day!
  • Sam's Club shopping
  • Went to Carl's parents' house for dinner and to drop off the food to his sister
  • Meal Planned
Meal Plan:
  • Sunday: Ham, Potatoes & Green Beans
  • Monday: Chicken Pot Pie
  • Tuesday: Sweet & Sour Chicken
  • Wednesday: Cheeseburgers, Beans & Salad
  • Thursday: Roasted Chicken & Mashed Potatoes
  • Friday: Out for Sushi :)
  • Saturday: Leftovers
How was your weekend? Did you get to have a perfectly balanced one like mine? ;) I'm going to try to keep up with my posting again this week, so stay close! I'm on a roll folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin