- Finish laundry
- Dust House (This was actually done on Saturday)
- Vacuum House (Actually done on Saturday)
- Straighten up and declutter
- Clean bathrooms
- Write out my grocery list
- Play around with a tablescape (Got the whole table set minus the flowers and silverware)
- Made dinner
- Found a new candle for our sideboard candle holder- check out that springy green candle! Love the color!!
- Grocery Shop
- Last minute cleaning prep
- Set table
- Prep and cook food for dinner
- Clean up afterward
- Fit in a workout!
- Finished clean up
- Run some errands (Found a bathing suit at Target, my MOST dreaded shopping item to find!)
- Maybe have the in-laws over for dinner-We only had two steaks left from Saturday....but I still had enough to repeat Saturday's dinner for the two of us.
It was a really productive and rewarding weekend! And one of the bonuses was that since I needed fresh flowers for dinner, I get to enjoy them all week long in the dining room!
So, how was YOUR weekend? Productive? Rewarding? Lazy? (You know I love a good lazy weekend once in awhile!) Have a great and sunny Monday!!