No you aren't hallucinating. It is the long lost Weekend Planning post! We have quite a bit to get done in the next few months around here, and what better to keep us on track than to bring back the planning posts. Plus, we have a lot going on this weekend, so it'll be good to get it all written down.
- Finish cleaning the entryway
- Go out to dinner for my brother's birthday
- Register at Target- definitely need to get this done so the moms can order the shower invites :)
- Get myself a Decaf, Non-Fat, Pumpkin Spice Latte for my hard work
- Start getting organized for the 2nd Annual Cider Mill Crawl
- Make a pumpkin pancake breakfast :)
- Head out to Detroit Eastern Market for some fall goodies
- Finish fall decorating with aforementioned goodies
- Finish getting ready for the Cider Mill Crawl
- *Hopefully Carl will be able to finish up the main "construction" in the nursery :)
- Cider Mill Crawl!!!
- Then I have to work, boo :(
- Maintenance Clean and Clean up after the Cider Mill Crawl