Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Monday (Tuesday) Morning Weekend Round Up

Dear weekends,

Please stop flying by. It seems as though you get here and before I know it you are gone. I really need you to slow down so I can savor each of you!

Thanks,
Molly

So yeah, that sums up my weekend. I got quite a bit accomplished, but I was still hoping to do SO MUCH MORE! Since I didn't have time for a Friday prep post, I'm breaking my list down into what got done and what is on my to do list this week. A weekday to do list might actually be helpful, especially as the holidays approach and then as we get closer to you know who arriving! Perhaps I'll try to make it a "regular" thing.

Completed:
Tons of little store trips to return things/grab small needed things
Made Halloween sugar cookies for my nieces and nephews...and myself :)
Meal planned
Grocery shopped
Carved pumpkins
Carl finished the top portion of the crib, now working on the bottom pieces
Light decluttering and cleaning of main living spaces

Weekday To Dos:
Clean the half bath
Clean the master bath
Dust and vacuum the house
Exchange items at Motherhood Maternity
Return shoes to DSW
VOTE!
Call our hospital about a bill question
Start freezer meals for when Zombie Baby arrives (I'll go into detail on this later):
  • Meatballs
  • Creamy Spinach Chicken Pasta
  • White Bean Chicken Chili
  • Florentine Stuffed Shells

I'll check back on Friday to see how I did. What's on your to do list this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin