2. I promise, I'll take better photos of my WIW in the future. I am realizing how difficult it is to take a last minute photo with a kid in the picture...the picture of life, not that actual photo. You know what I mean.
3. I am willing to post the not so great photo, because I just adore so much of this outfit.
Top: JCrew Factory
Cropped Pants: JCrew Factory
Sandals: JCrew Factory
(Yeah...not a lot of variety going on there)
What I love about it:
- The olivey-mustard color of the stripes
- The stripes, in general
- The almost muslin material of the shirt
- My gold shoes that go with my gold cocktail ring- I wear them,