- make a hosting plan for game night on Saturday with some friends (dinner, drinks, games)
- meal plan (below)
- make grocery list
- clean master bath (as part of the Cleaning Challenge +)
- surface clean the 1st floor
- clean the half bath (as part of the Cleaning Challenge +)- it was cleaned but not deep cleaned, so I'll get on that today
- execute hosting plan for game night
- clean up the party mess
- go to our city's Harvest Fest- yeah, read that wrong. It's not until the 20th :)
- clean the guest bath (as part of the Cleaning Challenge +)- it was cleaned but not deep cleaned, so I'll get on that today
Somewhere in There:
- Pinterest project
- work on the pantry project
Technically, my pantry project is a Pinterest inspiration, but it's not done yet, so I have nothing to show yet.
Sunday: Chili, Baked Potatoes and Salad
Monday: Ahi Tuna & Fried Veggie Rice
Tuesday: Chicken Kiev & Steamed Veggies
Wednesday: Sweet & Sour Meatballs with rice and veggie
Thursday: Chicken Cacciatore
Friday: Oven Baked Honey Chicken Nuggets, Fries & Salad
Saturday: Leftovers or Out
How did you weekend end up? Lots of green? You know I want to hear about it! And the new Weekend Planning Link Love has been updated. Check out the sidebar to see if you made it this week! And click around while you are at it, make some new bloggy friends :) Stay tuned and I'll be doing a recap of our game night party. It was so simple yet so much fun. Definitely would be a great entertaining party for those who haven't tackled hosting yet!
P.S. Before I go a quick question for you. When I do a project, would you rather see real time updates (i.e. the pantry in it's current state) or would you rather me wait until the end and do one big post showing the complete before and after?