Tuesday, December 27, 2011

And Just Like That....

Christmas is over. It might take me a moment to get in the blogging spirit again. I never feel quiet right the week after Christmas. It might be partially due to the fact that I will read other blogs, flip through Pinterest, etc. and think "Oh man!! I meant to do that this year!" So here I will share with you a few things I totally intended on completing, but forgot or ran out of time and I hope to do them next year!

Single Serving Pies in a Jar
(I even bought the stupid jars, just never got around to it!)


via

Make a Cute Holiday Breakfast
(Maybe this will be better next year anyway when Cam can appreciate it.)


Take More Photos on Christmas Day
(We had the morning covered, but nothing the rest of the day :( )

Stay on Track with the Advent Calendar
(I only missed a few things, but next year, my goal is to make sure we do it all!)



Now, this isn't to depress you, but I want to know what you wish you could have gotten done this year. Bonus points if it's a fun craft, recipe, or event that I can add to my list! Share the link in the InLinks below. I want to bulk up my 2012 list with your help! If you did it all, share your favorite blog post from the season instead! Make sure to check out the other links, you just might find a new activity for yourself :)





5 comments:

  1. Love the single serving pie in a jar, just pinned it for next year!:) December went by way to quickly and I didn't get to do all of the things I wanted to do this year either... I guess there's always next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never got any of these crafts done, but I hope to do the button tree next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't do ANY holiday baking this year. At all. We had a baby in late October and I couldn't find time. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mother-in-law has always said "what gets done (completed) for Christmas is what was most important." I have tried to remember that every year! I think you are right on the money with the breakfast making a bigger hit next year when your little guy is a little older!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had big plans to do the single-serving jars for Christmas lunch, too. Oh well. Mostly, I just want to have my house back in order. But, I'm a bit too lazy. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin