Monday, September 24, 2012

Menu Planning Monday





One thing I have been doing, just not sharing, is my meal planning.  I don't know what we would do without it.  Well, I do know.  We'd spend probably twice as much on groceries and throw out a lot of unused stuff.  Oh and my favorite, I'd be whining at 4p that I didn't know what to make for dinner and wasting a lot of energy by staring into the fridge.  Anyway, if after reading those last couple of sentences you were thinking "Is she actually talking about me?" then maybe meal planning is something you could give a try!

Monday: Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings (recipe up soon!)
Tuesday: Cubed Steak with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy & Steamed Vegetables
Wednesday: Potato Leek Soup & Salads
Thursday: Baked Seasoned Salmon, Baked Potatoes & Steamed Vegetables
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Panko Shrimp & Vegetable Fried Rice
Sunday: Out with friends




3 comments:

  1. Hi I was wondering if you could post the recipe for the Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings


    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  2. The recipe will be up soon! I've made it plenty of times, but never photographed it. I will get it up on the blog soon though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love meal planning-it saves us a lot of trouble too!

    http://babybakerlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin