Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Perfect Side Salad



Well, you can hardly call this a recipe, but I had this salad a few years ago at a bridal shower. All the ingredients have very strong flavors, but they compliment each other perfectly! It never fails to satisfy...Lindsay- I know it's veggies, but the blue cheese totally negates any healthiness. Maybe you could give it a go :)

Hearts of Romaine
Green Pepper
Blue Cheese Crumbles
Dried Cranberries
Crumbled Walnuts
Raspberry Vinaigrette

Ok...that's all I'm telling you. Really...I don't know what else to tell you. It's a salad. Just put it together :) Doesn't the picture look good? Mmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. mmmmm looks amazing! I don't like cranberries, but everything else sounds yummy! You can't go wrong w/ blue cheese. PS ~ Where did you get those huge crumbles (what brand)? They look like the kind my dad had at Thanksgiving. The only kind sold at my grocery store down here are little crumbles :(

    ReplyDelete

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin