Sunday, June 21, 2009

Monday Morning Weekend Roundup

We are almost always productive on the weekends, but I know sometimes Monday morning seems to get here too soon and we feel as though we didn't quite accomplish all we intended to do. So on Friday, I posted our weekend intentions. I have to say, it worked. There were a few moments this weekend when I thought, eh I've done enough, but that pesky list was in the back of my mind. I pushed through, and did it all....and then some.

So as a quick breakdown since it didn't quite happen as I expected:
Friday:
Deep cleaned the laundry room
Baked Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting
Returns to Target

Saturday:
Hung our new TV in our bedroom (this was really more of a Carl task...but I was there for moral support)- This was an added project
Made spaghetti salad for my family's Father's Day Party
Spent the afternoon at Carl's parents' house making rouladen- this took longer than anticipated

Sunday:
Weeded the garden
Cleaned the master bath

Did you accomplish what you set out to do this weekend?

Check out my seriously clean laundry room:


And our new TV. We still have a looooooong way to go in our room, so no big reveal there, but I continue to be amazed by Carl's handiness. He moved the electrical outlet up behind the TV and had it hung in a matter of about an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin