Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday: Make the Most of Your Lunch Hour


This week has been a little out of the ordinary, so I'm just a touch behind. :)


I am fortunate enough to be able to go home for my lunch hour. I live 12 minutes away from my office, which gives me a solid 35 minutes, sometimes more, at home. I usually spend it relaxing, eating lunch and sometimes watch a show or sit outside. But there are times when I feel I could be using that little time better. A couple days a week I still will just relax, but others I will fit in some chores. Here's a list of the things I might tackle on any given lunch hour:


*Water the plants and garden
*Take the dog for a walk around the block
*Empty the dishwasher
*Clean the coffee pot, empty the filter
*Start or switch over a load of laundry
*Fold a load of laundry
*Change the water on fresh flowers...if you are so lucky to have them ;)



If you aren't so fortunate, and are unable to go home on your lunch, try getting up 20 minutes earlier and tackling a few of these projects before work. If you aren't so much of a morning person, commit to tackling a few of these things before you go to bed!

What other projects could you tackle in a 20-30 minute time frame? I guarantee you'll feel great after completing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin