Monday, September 7, 2009

Monday Evening Weekend Round Up

I'm giving myself a pat on the back right now. Prepare your eyes for a LOT of green. We got EVERYTHING done we set out to do. Granted, we planned on a decent amount of relaxing, we still got a ton done around the house.

Friday
Molly:

* Grocery Shop- Bulk and Regular Grocery Store
* Clean Master Bath
* Guest Bath & Guest Room
* Prep spare room with Aero Bed
* Make Spaghetti Salad
* Make Broccoli Slaw

Carl:

* Work on the window casings


Saturday
Molly:

* Finish Prep for party


Carl:

* Finish the window casings
* Cut Grass

* Clean Patio Furniture
* Assist with last minute party details

Both:

* PARTY!

Sunday
Molly:

* Make a treat to take to my parents’ house

Both:

* Go to my parents’ house for a Labor Day Party

Monday

* RELAX!

It was really nice to spend today visiting with Carl's parents and running a few errands. The house is still nice and clean, so I've got a great jump start on my chores this week. How was your weekend??? You didn't forget about the cleaning challenge did you? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin