Wednesday, November 4, 2009

And the WINNER of the Happy House Cleaning Challenge is.....



JULIE!

Julie, you were a faithful follower throughout the Happy House Cleaning Challenge and it paid off! You were sure to post your numbers often, and that gave you a whole bunch of chances to win. However, it was random.org that did the picking. Lucky #15 it was.

I bet you are just on the edge of your seat waiting to hear what magazine you'll start receiving soon, right? Well, honestly, I wasn't so sure about this magazine when I first ordered it for myself, but my concerns are completely gone. It is a great resource for everything I enjoy from cleaning to entertaining. So Julie, be sure to email me at myhappycasa@gmail.com with your address so you can start receiving your subscription of:

Woman's Day

I hope you end up liking it as much as I have! Congratulations on the win, and for having a Happy & Clean House!

As for the challenge, yes, it has come to a close. But don't fret, I'll be back with another one soon! Sad that you missed this one? Create it for yourself! Follow the 10 weeks at your own pace. The posts are there to guide you, and if you need an additional source of encouragement, let me know. I'm great at kicking butts into gear ;)

And for all of you that did follow along- keep it up! The tasks were meant to be simple enough to do them daily. I promise- your home will be really happy if you do it! So one last time, let's recap, and then I'm outta here for the night!

1. Make Your Bed!
2. Empty the Sink!
3. Clear the Clutter!
4. Sweep the Kitchen Floor!
5. Sort the Mail!

6. Spray Your Shower!
7. Write It Down!
8. Organize Your Outerwear!
9. Clean the Counters!

10. Relax & Enjoy Your Clean House!

Thanks again everyone for joining me! I'm looking forward to the next one. Feel free to leave any comments about what you liked/disliked in the comments. I'll be sure to take them into account for the next challenge.

1 comment:

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin