Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday Morning Weekend Round Up

Well, there is one positive thing to this Monday- short work week! Time to gear up for the REAL Thanksgiving! For now, let's recap.

Friday:
  • Make Apple Cranberry Sauce
  • Make Ginger Pumpkin Tart
  • Clean Master Bath
  • Clean all the dishes for the Mock Thanksgiving
  • Iron the tablecloth
  • Reset the table
  • Crash.

Saturday:
  • Cook turkey and stuffing
  • Dust house
  • Vacuum house
  • Prep the beverages
  • Set the dessert and after dinner drinks table
  • Enjoy the party!!!
  • Tidy up the party mess a bit...err all of it!

Sunday:

  • Finish cleaning up the party mess- Didn't have to- it was already done!
  • Put away all the china- Done again!
  • Attend our third youngest nephew's birthday party
  • We actually started getting out the Christmas decor last night...oh boy!
  • THEN Relax :)


This weekend was perfect. I loved it! So now I'm already looking forward to the dinner we are hosting closer to Christmas with another group of friends. Time to get my brain working on that one! How was your weekend? Blog about any projects or events? Link me in the comments!

And I'll leave you with this...and let you guess as to what's on my mind this week.






(Images courtesy of BHG)

1 comment:

  1. Busy busy! I can't wait to start decorating for Christmas.

    I linked to your mock Thanksgiving in my blog yesterday. I hope you don't mind. :)

    Have a great Thanksgiving week!
    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin