Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday: Goodbye Fall

I had a handful of things to tackle tonight. With Thanksgiving fast approaching, I need to get quite a bit done, and quickly. So much so that I don't have much time to hang out and chat. I need to get back to work making up a to do list for tomorrow!

Tonight my big tackle was putting away all the fall decor. Which as I mentioned in my Halloween post has a process. First I take inventory of everything I have. Save it in a MS Word doc, and print it off. Then I, carefully, put all my decor in totes. (Eek, Fall has upgraded to a large tote AND a regular tote) I place the sheet on top, close them up, and call Maintenance (aka Carl) to have them taken downstairs.



But once the fall decor was down, of course we got working on the Christmas decor. It'll be a little while before I have any big reveals on that, but I can tell you that there is ONE person in this house who doesn't help much.

I also did a little more work on my holiday baskets. I'm working really hard to keep them under $5...I'm pretty close. I'm hoping to be able to show you those this weekend. We'll see how quickly I can get them together. But I promise I'll get them to you as soon as I can, and I double promise that you'll be able to create your own as well!

Ok, enough chatter. I need to make a to do list for tomorrow! What was your Tackle It Tuesday tonight? Share it with us, you might give someone an idea!

3 comments:

  1. I am curious how your puppy handle the Christmas decorations and did you make any modifications to them since you have the puppy. My puppy will be almost 8 months at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tackle for tonight: finish thanksgiving grocery shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I complete the next step in my Christmas card building. They are almost done!

    ReplyDelete

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin