Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday continues...on Wednesday

Hey there blogland, I'm stopping in real quick to finish what I started last night. This morning as I was making my coffee, I was admiring my clean microwave, but that feeling of accomplishment quickly flew out the window. The vent above the microwave was looking rather dingy. So I grabbed my handy multi-purpose tool that I keep in our kitchen drawer (yes...it really is floral like this)


photo credit

and unscrewed the vent. I used the spray degreaser I talked about in this post quickly this morning. In about all of 10 minutes, I had a bright and fresh microwave vent. So, if yours is looking grimey too, it can really take you just a few minutes to finish!

2 comments:

  1. where the eff do i get hammers that look like that? seriously, where?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get it here. And I highly recommend it. http://www.amazon.com/Floral-Hammer-Screwdriver-Ladies-Useful/dp/B002TIS85A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hi&qid=1258037654&sr=1-1

    ReplyDelete

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin