Friday, November 13, 2009

Weekend Planning


Yay for the weekend. I have my Martha Stewart Living just sitting in the living room waiting for my arrival with coffee in hand tomorrow morning. And while that is honestly what I am most excited to do, we still have a LOT of things to accomplish this weekend. Some of these items are interchangeable between the days, but my main goal is to just get them done!

Friday:
  • Tidy up my pantry- I have a LOT of baking, cooking, hosting tasks in the very near future. It.must.be.organized.
  • Clean our master bath (she was neglected this week)
  • Go furniture shopping

Saturday:
  • Possibly more furniture shopping
  • Start looking for necessary items for my holiday gift baskets
  • Attend a Bowling Fundraiser

Sunday:
  • Work on some planning for our Mock Thanksgiving next Saturday
  • Finish & Publish the first post for the HOLIDAY CHALLENGE! (I know you are going to play along, right?)
  • Going over the in-laws' to celebrate one of Carl's grandma's birthday
Oooo and surprise! Real Simple showed up in my mailbox today. See, they are waiting for me!


So that's it. Not too busy huh? (that was dripping with sarcasm) What's on your list of to dos? Whatever it is, I hope it's fun! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was as organized as you. I know there would be less stress and more time for fun things. Great post

    ReplyDelete

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin