Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday

I had some obligations tonight which cut my house time short. However, I had one task that had to get done. I wanted to get my ornament exchange package ready to go. I need to get a box tomorrow at the post office, but other than that it's ready to go! Tackled!


Did you tackle anything tonight? I'm sure you did, but just in case you didn't, how about 15 minutes of cleaning to get your house ready to decorate. Put the clutter away and dust all the surfaces!

In keeping with the Holiday Challenge, here is a peek of some of our "formal tree" ornaments. We started putting up two trees this year- one for all our childhood and memory ornaments and another that is all silver and red. I'm still tweaking both of them, but I am in love with these guys...




And here is an overview of the almost finished tree. Oh how I love a work in progress :/


Now go get to tackling! And report back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin