Sunday, February 7, 2010

Football Fashion

I haven't done one of these in awhile, probably because I haven't worn anything cute in quite some time ;) I've actually been wearing this outfit a ton because it is really versatile! I wanted something that could get me through all my errand running and then to a small party later on tonight. I've also worn it shopping and out for the evening. The boots are super comfortable!


Brown Leather Boots: Aldo
Olive Matchstick Cords: JCrew
Navy long sleeve tissue T: JCrew
Multi-Color Scarf: Old Navy
Brown Leather Purse: Coach

3 comments:

  1. your outfit does not indicate a team, who did you cheer for???

    ReplyDelete
  2. They didn't really determine "teams" on Puppy Bowl. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin