Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday Morning Weekend Roundup

Yeah, I know, there was no plan on Friday. That just meant that my free spirit self got to do whatever it wanted and still feel good about it! That doesn't mean I didn't get things done though.

Friday:
Took Gibson to the groomer
Worked pretty much all evening
Loads of Laundry (tee hee)

Saturday:
Finished up laundry
Cleaned living spaces
Made Banana Pecan Bread- recipe in food blog
Worked some more

Sunday:
Meal Planned (below and on the food blog)
Grocery Shopped
Tried to buy a couch- huge fail. Rather frustrated.
Made Chili Cheesey Dip for a Super Bowl snack


Meal Plan
  • Sunday: Superbowl Snacks
  • Monday: Ground Beef Casserole
  • Tuesday: Sweet & Sour Chicken
  • Wednesday: Leftovers
  • Thursday: Out
  • Friday: Classic Beef Stew
  • Saturday: Out

What did you accomplish this week? Did you blog about it? Tell me so I can go look! Do you have big plans for the week ahead?

3 comments:

  1. Well, my son Evan was born February 1st, so this weekend I was very busy :)

    -changed no less than 200 diapers (ok, I am exagerating!)
    -fed a million times
    -chose clothes from a gammit of adorably tiny outfits
    -bathed Evan twice
    -cuddled with my husband and my son! (my favorite chore)

    I will still be following your blog and hope to get on a regular schedule soon to try and keep our house tidy :) Right now my motto is "dust bunnies are my friend!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Congrats to you and your new, bigger family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am passing along the Happy 101 Award to you, you can check it out at:
    http://decoratingobsessed.blogspot.com/2010/02/happy-101-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin