Thursday, February 11, 2010
Oh, you really shouldn't have!
I was gifted this very lovely award by two very lovely ladies! Thanks Stephanie and Amy!
Here is how it works:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award. –Thank you Steph and Amy!
2. Paste the award on your blog. – done!
3. Link back to the person who gave you the award. -done!
4. Share seven interesting things about yourself.
5. Nominate up to 7 more beautiful bloggers.
6. Link the bloggers you nominate.
So my 7 "interesting" things about myself. (I'm racking my brain trying to decide if I even have 7 interesting things about myself!)
1. I do not like beer. I've tried it multiple times. It has not grown on me. I figure that since I'm coming up on 26, I can just give it up. I will never like beer.
2. I actually love my job. I work for 3 really great guys and even though I have to work really crazy hours, I wouldn't give it up for anything!
3. Browsing the clearance sections at Target is a favorite pastime of mine. If I can carry a Starbucks Non-Fat Iced Raspberry Mocha while doing it, I'm pleased as punch...er mocha?
4. I have to drink a glass of OJ and eat a string cheese every night before bed. I don't know why I got in the habit, but I can't seem to stop. If we are out of either item, I feel all out of sorts.
5. If I don't have a coffee in the morning, I don't get moving. I've spent an entire Saturday on the couch passing in and out of consciousness. It wasn't until the evening that I realized it was in part to do with the fact that I hadn't had my morning java.
6. I love my house, but I can't wait to move!
7. A little over a year ago, I cut almost 14 inches of my hair and donated it. I shed a single tear when it happened. I really like my hair.
I'm passing this award to:
1. Multiple Powers-even with twins this gal is on top of it!
2. The NewlyWoodwards- not only does she have great ideas, but she gives props to all her favorite bloggers too!
3. Love Deliciousness- because she has one of my favorite food blogs (nothing is too intimidating, but it's always delicious) but also hopefully this little award will stimulate her blogging again! ;)
And as if those two nominations weren't enough, Ashley at Decorating Obsessed gave me the Happy 101 Award. (Happy...hehe, how appropriate!)
So, 10 things that make me happy?
1. My readers- but you already knew that, right?
2. My husband. He's pretty spectacular.
3. My pooch. The naughty Beagle Gibson.
4. My house. No really...My Happy House makes Me Happy
5. My family & my in-laws. Both are straight up winners.
6. A brand new box of crayons
7. My phone- especially when it beeps to tell me I have a new comment!
9. A perfectly lazy Saturday
10. Sunshine! (Can't wait for this!)
1. Working Woman's Guide to Domestic Success- aw you all know I have love for So Not Martha. And her baby just makes me smile!
2. The Domestic Wannabe- because watching her nursery come together and her belly grow are definitely happy worthy!
3. A Life in Progress- because while my posting has been less than regular, she's picking up the slack and keeping me on my toes!
Thanks everyone for the awards!!! It means a lot to be noticed in our blog world we're living in!