Today is a good day. Well and a crappy day. Maybe yesterday was better. Carl and I became uncle and aunt again (for the 14th time) yesterday. Carl's sister welcome her 4th baby boy to the world! So baby being born yesterday = good day. We can't meet the baby until Saturday. So Friday = crappy day. Either way, you can guess what our days are going to be filled with this weekend!
- Get baby presents all ready for Saturday
- Power clean throughout the day (a perk of working from home and the trade off to working at night)
- Work late
- Perhaps go order our couch....hmmm my dear husband?
- Maintenance clean
- Post the next installment of the Happy House New Year Challenge- are you keeping up??
- Go visit the new baby- (Carl has to work while we are there...boo)
- Hang out with some friends from out of town that we haven't seen in forever!
- Finish cleaning (I have a feeling it won't all get done on Saturday)
- Meal Plan
- Grocery Shop
- Going out to dinner for Valentine's Day with friends
- Boss comes into town this evening...so prepare myself for madness