Monday, March 15, 2010

My Weekend Recap

I was a little MIA this weekend. I decided to go the non-planning route, and while it was lazy and fun, it was hardly productive. It just goes to prove that my plan it out system works best for me. But it's nice to have a good ol lazy weekend once in awhile, so we enjoyed it...and in all honesty it was still pretty busy.

Friday:
Cleaned up the house- just a smidge
Watched crappy TV
30 Day Shred Workout

Saturday:
Relaxed and read
Went grocery shopping
Had the in-laws over for dinner (Menu/Details to follow)
Ikea trip with the inlaws (I picked up a few goodies, but you can't see those until the family room reveal :) )
30 Day Shred Workout

Sunday:
Church
Bridal Shower for a friend (Carl went to our nephew's birthday party)
Laundry
30 Day Shred Workout


Things I need to do this week because they were neglected:
Our bedroom is a disaster
Nothing upstairs was vacuumed or dusted
The floors could use a good cleaning
Plus- Library books, pick up a prescription and get Gibson to the vet
On top of- working a pretty hectic week

I am going to collapse this upcoming weekend! How was your weekend??

2 comments:

  1. I have never been to Ikea but have heard so many great things about them. I wish there was one closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous! the closest Ikea is 4 hours away.. But it is probably about the only safe distance between it and my wallet! lol I LOOOVE Ikea! sounds like you had a good lazy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin