Friday, March 5, 2010

Weekend Planning


I already gave you a little glimpse into my weekend planning earlier today, but here is the full version.

Friday:
  • Finish laundry that I started this morning
  • Dust House
  • Vacuum House
  • Straighten up and declutter
  • Clean bathrooms
  • Write out my grocery list
  • Play around with a tablescape

Saturday:
  • Grocery Shop
  • Last minute cleaning prep
  • Set table
  • Prep and cook food for dinner
  • Clean up afterward
  • Sleeeeeeep
Sunday:
  • Run some errands
  • Maybe have the in-laws over for dinner....?

How about you? What do you have planned?? I am getting really anxious for this snow to melt, but it's supposed to be sunny and in the 50's this weekend, so that will tide me over for a bit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin