Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Evening Weekend Roundup

I knew the weekend was going to fly by and it did, as you can see below.

Friday:
Work
Dinner out with Friends

Saturday:
Clean at Carl's grandma's house
Do some shopping for Hawaii
Laundry
Maintenance Clean (Hardly enough to really count it)

Sunday:
Catch up on some magazine reading
Attend niece and nephew 1st Communion
Finish maintenance clean
Start packing for Hawaii

Now I'm just trying to figure out how to get everything done this week, because we leave for HAWAII on Saturday! Ack! Luckily, our awesome house/dog sitters are going to give us a ride, so that is a check off my list, but I still have plenty to do. Goal #1, write down my to do list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin