Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm Back- It's Time for a Challenge!



Ok everyone, my long hiatus is over. We are back from Hawaii and I'm ready to get moving on my daily schedule and routine. I'm working on my trip recap and I'll share lots of photos! For now...here is my list of to dos.

*4 Loads of laundry
*Dusting and Vacuuming
*Clean the guest room (house/dogsitter was here while we were gone)
*Clean all the bathrooms
*Clean the kitchen
*Finish unpacking
*Work somewhere in there
*Get my internal clock back on Eastern Standard Time! Ugh!
*Get all this done by Saturday as we are the host house for Carl's cousin's bachelor party- Eek!

Just a real quick sneak peak...






So, since you had a nice long vacation from me at least, how about we jump start with the Daily 10 Challenge? Are you up for it? If so, we're starting next week! Let me know in the comments if you are going to join in the fun! Yes, I promise. It WILL be fun :)

1 comment:

  1. I am VERY ready - I missed your blog - so glad your back! How selfish am I?!?!?!?!?! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin