Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Morning Weekend Roundup

Monday is here, and that means it is time to recap.

Friday:
  • Grocery List & Shop
  • Tidy up a bit
  • Laundry

Saturday:
  • Clean all main living spaces
  • Clean 1/2 bath
  • Carl is on yard work duty :) (It was too cold he said- so he helped inside)
  • Host my Mother-in-law's birthday party- Click here for recap
  • Prep Salad Bar for the party (We are just having pizza, but I'm jazzing it up with a fancy salad)
  • Make Party Punch for the party
  • Possibly go out afterward with friends

Sunday:
  • Carl has another early flight :(
  • Clean up after the party mess
  • Attend a bridal shower
  • Possibly dinner with a friend- or have her over for dinner
So everything that needed to be done was done. Success!! How did you weekend end up? Busy? Relaxing? I'm glad we didn't have outdoor plans because it was chilly! And because I really hate posts with no photos, and because you know I just love love love my springy tulips....enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin