I will go backwards from the title. First of all, I was featured on the DIY Showoff Blog! If you haven't seen it, and want to, go here. If you've never checked out the DIY Showoff Blog, I don't know what rock you are hiding under, but get out! I kid, I kid. But really, Roeshel keeps a great blog and she has an awesome house herself!
Now to the planning. I'm a little late at it, because, well, I got into the projects before having a chance to do the planning part. This weekend is super busy, and I needed to get on the move!
- Grocery List & Shop
- Tidy up a bit
- Clean all main living spaces
- Clean 1/2 bath
- Carl is on yard work duty :)
- Host my Mother-in-law's birthday party- which includes all the set up as well
- Prep Salad Bar for the party (We are just having pizza, but I'm jazzing it up with a fancy salad)
- Make Party Punch for the party
- Possibly go out afterward with friends
- Carl has another early flight :(
- Clean up after the party mess
- Attend a bridal shower
- Possibly dinner with a friend- or have her over for dinner