Friday, April 16, 2010

Weekend Planning & a Feature


I will go backwards from the title. First of all, I was featured on the DIY Showoff Blog! If you haven't seen it, and want to, go here. If you've never checked out the DIY Showoff Blog, I don't know what rock you are hiding under, but get out! I kid, I kid. But really, Roeshel keeps a great blog and she has an awesome house herself!


Now to the planning. I'm a little late at it, because, well, I got into the projects before having a chance to do the planning part. This weekend is super busy, and I needed to get on the move!

Friday:
  • Grocery List & Shop
  • Tidy up a bit
  • Laundry

Saturday:
  • Clean all main living spaces
  • Clean 1/2 bath
  • Carl is on yard work duty :)
  • Host my Mother-in-law's birthday party- which includes all the set up as well
  • Prep Salad Bar for the party (We are just having pizza, but I'm jazzing it up with a fancy salad)
  • Make Party Punch for the party
  • Possibly go out afterward with friends

Sunday:
  • Carl has another early flight :(
  • Clean up after the party mess
  • Attend a bridal shower
  • Possibly dinner with a friend- or have her over for dinner
See? I told you, super busy. Two parties, possibly out with friends twice, maybe a dinner guest, plus all the cleaning and somewhere in there we will try to relax. Doubt it's going to happen, but oh well! How does your weekend look? Hopefully it's a touch less busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin