Nothing was left untouched:
- Cleaned all cupboard exteriors
- Cleaned all appliance exteriors
- Wiped all baseboards- omg ew.
- Removed all items from counters, purged, organized cleaned and replaced necessary cleaned items
- Swapped out dirty dish towels
- Cleaned sink including garbage disposal
- Cleaned window and sill
It's days like that I am so glad I don't have a huge kitchen. It's not big, but it's totally functional for us, and when it's dirty I wish it was even smaller! (Ok not really. Please don't tell the kitchen fairy to make my kitchen smaller tonight. I would cry.)
The rest of the weekend was spent doing various things but included:
- Dusting living, dining and family rooms
- Started on fall decor (pics to come once it's done)
- Potting the mums we bought
- Making lunch (Chicken Caesar Salad, Fruit Salad and Apple Cake) for the moms while we talked all things baby shower
- Loaded and emptied the dishwasher 8 billion times
Things I still have on my list this week:
- Organize the pantry (just needs some tidying)
- Finish the fall decor
- Clean the laundry room
- Laundry- do, fold, put away
I cannot tell you how very thankful I am to have energy again. I'm just really nervous with all the third trimester stories going around. Yikes.
Dear Zombie Baby,
I'll give you lots of nutrients. Please just let me keep a good portion of the energy. Thanks!
You TOTALLY want to go clean your kitchen now, don't you? ;)