I kind of can't believe what all just happened was in a matter of 2.5 days. It feels like we ran a marathon! But not really. I can barely walk right now due to some hip pain and running seems reeeeeeeally far away. But I did walk a lot this weekend, so hopefully Zombie Baby enjoyed the exercise :)
- Make Dinner- Cheese Tortellini w/Pesto and a Salad
- Prep bulk lettuce for the week- like this.
- Go to Lowe's to pick out carpet for the 2nd story (but it was actually done on Sunday)
- Laundry Basket clean (Go around the house putting things out of place in the laundry basket and then put them in their proper location)
- The above includes emptying the laundry baskets of their current laundry.... (The master bedroom was deep cleaned on Sunday)
- Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast :)
- Pumpkin Patch to get pumpkins for a carving party next week (this was actually done on Sunday too)
- Do a good deep clean of the house
- Living/Dining Maintenance
- Family Room Maintenance
- Bathroom Deep Cleans
- Master Bedroom Deep Clean
- Possibly treat ourselves for a job well done out to eat?
- Shopping with Carl's mom- got a lamp for the nursery and some needed frames
- Carl and his dad worked on the nursery built-in shelf
- Had Carl's sister and her family over for some play time
- Meal Plan (below)
- Grocery Shop
- Bought some fun new fall goodies at the pumpkin patch
Sunday: Oriental Beef with Noodles
Monday: Pizza & Salad (I couldn't stop thinking about it on Sunday!)
Tuesday: Spaghetti, Garlic Bread & Salad
Wednesday: Eating at in-law's for Carl's dad's birthday :)
Thursday: Laughing Cow Chicken with Rice Pilaf
Friday: Planning on being out for the carving party
Saturday: Annie's Chicken Chili
I've got lots of pictures to show off what happened this weekend, but I'll round out today with more fall decor. I rearranged the shelves a bit and went back to last year's centerpiece since my sunflowers decided to check out of the My Happy House Hotel. I also got the rest of the pumpkins for outside so that is complete.
How was your weekend? Enjoying the cooler weather? Perhaps not if you are a southerner, but us northerners are getting out our jackets already! Brrrrr!