I missed last week completely. Here is a breakdown of what happened.
Pick Carl up from airport
Go to rehearsal dinner
Go home and crash
Can't imagine doing anything that involves moving
Take a shower
Pack up dog
Go to hair appointment where new chick freaks out at my amount of hair
Realize neither I nor Carl actually GRABBED our bag with all our things in it for the wedding
Enjoy the wedding
Crash SUPER hard
Pretty much spent the day napping and angry that Carl had to leave for the 3rd Sunday in a row
So, that's it. I was a little too busy to blog, but I'm planning on relaxing this weekend and getting stuff done, starting with weekend planning!
- Make Dinner- Cheese Tortellini w/Pesto and a Salad
- Prep bulk lettuce for the week- like this.
- Go to Lowe's to pick out carpet for the 2nd story
- Laundry Basket clean (Go around the house putting things out of place in the laundry basket and then put them in their proper location)
- The above includes emptying the laundry baskets of their current laundry....
- Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast :)
- Pumpkin Patch to get pumpkins for a carving party next week
- Do a good deep clean of the house
- Living/Dining Maintenance
- Family Room Maintenance
- Bathroom Deep Cleans
- Master Bedroom Deep Clean
- Possibly treat ourselves for a job well done out to eat?
- Meal Plan
- Grocery Shop