Yet another busy weekend approaches, but I'm promising myself I won't feel overwhelmed! Planning helps. I'll plan. My big event is that I am hosting Carl's cousin's fiancee/my very good friend's bacherlorette party. It'll be nice and low key, but that doesn't mean it won't take some prepping.
- Go try on/get my bridesmaid's dress for the wedding next weekend. Your crossed fingers, toes and elbows that I fit in it and it's not a hot mess are appreciated!
- Date night with Carl at my hometown pizza joint
- Maintenance clean the first floor
- Clean the 1/2 bath
- Get hors d'oerves ready for bachelorette party
- Host bacherlorette party
- Clean up the after party mess
- Go be Carl's cheerleader while he gives blood for the first time :)
Either way, the weekend is upon us, fall is most definitely here and I fully intend to enjoy each moment of it with a little hard work added in! How does your weekend planning look?