Friday, October 1, 2010

Weekend Planning


Yet another busy weekend approaches, but I'm promising myself I won't feel overwhelmed! Planning helps. I'll plan. My big event is that I am hosting Carl's cousin's fiancee/my very good friend's bacherlorette party. It'll be nice and low key, but that doesn't mean it won't take some prepping.

Friday:
  • Go try on/get my bridesmaid's dress for the wedding next weekend. Your crossed fingers, toes and elbows that I fit in it and it's not a hot mess are appreciated!
  • Date night with Carl at my hometown pizza joint

Saturday:
  • Maintenance clean the first floor
  • Clean the 1/2 bath
  • Get hors d'oerves ready for bachelorette party
  • Host bacherlorette party

Sunday:
  • Clean up the after party mess
  • Go be Carl's cheerleader while he gives blood for the first time :)
These are only the things that HAVE to get done. Here's hoping we find time to do more. Carl is working on the built in shelves for the nursery as I type. I'd be pretty stoked if those were finished this weekend as that is the last big step before I can start putting things in there.

Either way, the weekend is upon us, fall is most definitely here and I fully intend to enjoy each moment of it with a little hard work added in! How does your weekend planning look?

2 comments:

  1. You have inspired me to go back to weekend planning as well!

    http://fatcontrolfreak.blogspot.com/2010/10/weekend-planning.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Good luck to Carl - that's really awesome and I wish more people would donate!

    What did you have for hors d'oerves?

    ReplyDelete

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin