Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Weekend Round Up/Weekday To Dos



Another weekend down, not that I'm excited about that! We could use all the time we can get over the next couple months. But let's see how the past few days played out.
Must Get Done (i.e. if it doesn't, we're in trouble :) )
Molly's Projects:
  • Put together the favors for the shower with my mom and MIL
  • Determine the seating chart for the shower
  • Make Florentine Stuffed Shells
  • Meal Plan (with freezer meals)
  • Grocery Shop
  • Deep clean and organize the refrigerator
  • Clean out and organize the freezer
Carl's Projects:
  • Cut the grass
  • Blow out the sprinklers
  • Sand down and paint the banister and trim work in prep for carpet installation next week (It didn't get 100% done :( But Carl has time on Thursday night to do it, so we are going with that)
  • Move furniture into nursery- for carpet prep-This was started, but will be finished with some man help on Thursday night since I can't help lift...awww darn ;)
  • Work on Crib -Huge progress was made, I just can't wait until it's done!
  • Redo the dryer vent- it's not drying properly- All better!

Should Get Done:
  • Finish Dusting and Vacuuming I got some done, but between all these projects and the new carpet this week, I gave up. I'll wait until Saturday to really give things a good scrub. I feel like every time I clean something lately, it's messy 5 minutes later.
  • Clean 1/2 Bath
  • Put away folded laundry from Friday
Would Be Nice:
  • Work on my new fall centerpiece
  • Buy a candle for my new centerpiece
  • Paint the doors to the office
Eh, like I said, those would be nice to do...but I knew they weren't likely.

So for this week, I've got my to do list going, and I want to throw a shout out to my iGoogle page. I was using one of the to do list widgets (shown below) and you know my love of lists. Anyway, if you don't have an iGoogle page, it's easy to set up and you can add all sorts of things like countdowns, to do lists, even one that will help make sure you are drinking enough water throughout the day!
Weekday To Dos:
Clean, purge and organize the pantry (while my dusting and vacuuming efforts this week are futile, organizing is worth it!)
Get the candle for my new centerpiece
Make a trip to Bath and Body Works
Move the small items out of our bedroom for carpet prep
Call our church and set up a meeting
Figure out a date for my 2nd Annual Cookie Bake & Take party
Freezer Meals (I changed these around this week due to sales)
  • Laughing Cow Chicken
  • Sausage and Cheese Strata
  • Baked Macaroni & Cheese
  • Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes (I added these because they sounded good!)
  • Pumpkin Doughnut Muffins (We'll try for these again this week)

Ahhh busy-ness! I'm up for it this week though. Bring it on! What's on your to do list this week? How do you keep track of your to dos? I think I use every format possible. Apps on my phone, handwritten as I think of them, my iGoogle page, an email reminder...I'm a list lover, but always looking for new ways that work too.

Oh and get ready for Tuesday. That's my cleaning the pantry day- so be prepared to TACKLE something!

1 comment:

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin