- Meal Plan- Include at least 2 new meals for next week (I'll post it below- it's also always housed on the right side of my food blog- www.myhappymeals.blogspot.com)
- Write out my grocery list, and organize corresponding coupons
- Dust & Vacuum Living Room & Dining Room
- Make Dinner: Fried Buttermilk Chicken Salad- I forgot to prep my chicken before I left for the day (oops), so instead we had Baked Honey Chicken Nuggets, Baked Fries and Greek Salads
Sunday- Pesto Veggie Manicotti, Baguette and Oil
Sunday Baking- Lemon Blueberry Bread & Pizza Dough (Maybe Olga Pita?)
Monday- Thai Chicken Pizza & S&S Thai Salad
Tuesday- BLTs & Olga Pita Bread
Wednesday- Chicken Fajitas
Saturday- Use up what we have
- Deep clean our hardwood floors -I actually stopped before doing the living and dining room because I ran out of time, but I will do those this week. Our house feels so clean, LOVE IT!
- Make Dinner: Chicken Fajitas & Grilled Corn on the Cob- I had to make the Fried Buttermilk Chicken since I missed it on Friday...everything got pushed back. My chicken was, uh...slightly darker than it should have been, so I didn't photograph it which means it's not on the blog, but I got the recipe here.
- Celebrate our 3rd Anniversary- going out for dessert!
- Grocery Shopping
- Farmer's Market Trip
- Make something extra in the kitchen (because of the next line)
- Went to an impromptu birthday dinner for Carl's sister
- Did some coupon shopping
So, how did your weekend measure up? Make sure to do YOUR Monday Morning Weekend Round Up! :)