- Attempt to deep clean floors- Some got done on Friday, some on Saturday but the only area I didn't get was the family room.
- Dust & Vacuum Living/Dining Room
- Bring up fall totes from basement
- Start fall decor...with a very mobile 8 month old roaming the house
- Make pot roast in the crock pot- I ordered a pizza. What? The rest is green! :)
- Take Gibson to the vet
- Meal Plan- Details below
- Check out a Mom2Mom Sale
- Head to the BIG Famer's Market with my bestest friend- Details below :)
- Bridesmaid/Bridal Dress shopping with bestest friend & Cam :/
- Take Gibson to the groomer
- Possibly go to my local Farmer's Market
- Make some sort of fabulous dinner to welcome Carl home :)
- Work on my newest decorating project, more info to come soon!
Sunday: Spiced Beef Roast, Mashed Potatoes and Greek Salads
Monday: Autumn Chopped Salad
Tuesday: Buffalo Chicken Tacos
Thursday: Grilled Burgers, Fries and Salads
Friday & Saturday are TBD
Here are the goodies* I got from the Farmer's Market on Saturday.
*Ugly hosta, drain pipe and weeds not included in Saturday's haul.
I'm only about 50% done with my fall decorating, and when I say that, I mean I'm 50% done with each section, not 50% done overall. That means I don't have much to show you. Whaaa-Whooooomp. But I grabbed a few photos of what I have done outside for the time being. I had these little rattan globe lights in the basement from, seriously, 6 years ago. I knew they'd serve a purpose one day! A little Pottery Barn inspiration along with my fancy pumpkins helped make porch a little more festive.
Doesn't the pattern at night look cool? I like it! My big goal this week is to get the rest of the fall decor done so I can show you all! How did your weekend round up?