Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday Morning Weekend Round Up

Man this was a busy weekend, but I must say I'm really glad I planned it out because it kept me on track! Thanks to everyone who participated in the blog hop, and if you are new to it, join us this Friday!

Friday:

  • Attempt to deep clean floors- Some got done on Friday, some on Saturday but the only area I didn't get was the family room.
  • Dust & Vacuum Living/Dining Room
  • Bring up fall totes from basement
  • Start fall decor...with a very mobile 8 month old roaming the house
  • Make pot roast in the crock pot- I ordered a pizza. What? The rest is green! :)
  • Take Gibson to the vet
  • Meal Plan- Details below
Saturday:
  • Check out a Mom2Mom Sale
  • Head to the BIG Famer's Market with my bestest friend- Details below :)
  • Bridesmaid/Bridal Dress shopping with bestest friend & Cam :/
Sunday:
  • Take Gibson to the groomer
  • Possibly go to my local Farmer's Market
  • Make some sort of fabulous dinner to welcome Carl home :)
  • Work on my newest decorating project, more info to come soon!


Meal Plan:
Sunday: Spiced Beef Roast, Mashed Potatoes and Greek Salads
Monday: Autumn Chopped Salad
Tuesday: Buffalo Chicken Tacos
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Grilled Burgers, Fries and Salads
Friday & Saturday are TBD


Here are the goodies* I got from the Farmer's Market on Saturday.
*Ugly hosta, drain pipe and weeds not included in Saturday's haul.

I'm only about 50% done with my fall decorating, and when I say that, I mean I'm 50% done with each section, not 50% done overall. That means I don't have much to show you. Whaaa-Whooooomp. But I grabbed a few photos of what I have done outside for the time being. I had these little rattan globe lights in the basement from, seriously, 6 years ago. I knew they'd serve a purpose one day! A little Pottery Barn inspiration along with my fancy pumpkins helped make porch a little more festive.



Doesn't the pattern at night look cool? I like it! My big goal this week is to get the rest of the fall decor done so I can show you all! How did your weekend round up?

2 comments:

  1. Love those pumpkins...can you send me the link to the chopped salad? Sounds yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you share the recipe you used for the Buffalo Chicken Tacos? I would really like to make those this weekend! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin