Alright ya'll, we're back in action after my vacation hiatus last week. I'm posting on Thursday night to see if that helps everyone to hop on the planning wagon. I have one helluva weekend coming up, so brace yourself, this is some massive planning. Carl is out of town for business all weekend...which makes this all the more interesting.
- Attempt to deep clean floors
- Dust & Vacuum Living/Dining Room
- Bring up fall totes from basement
- Start fall decor...with a very mobile 8 month old roaming the house
- Make pot roast in the crock pot (mostly to minimize the cooking I have to do Fri/Sat while I've got solo parental duties)
- Take Gibson to the vet
- Meal Plan
- Check out a Mom2Mom Sale
- Head to the BIG Famer's Market with my bestest friend
- Bridesmaid/Bridal Dress shopping with bestest friend & Cam :/
- Take Gibson to the groomer
- Possibly go to my local Farmer's Market
- Make some sort of fabulous dinner to welcome Carl home :)
- Work on my newest decorating project, more info to come soon!
Now on to the hoppin'!
How it Works: If you haven't already, blog about your weekend plans. Maybe you have a bunch of projects you are going to tackle. Maybe you are attending party after party. Or perhaps you are laying low. Whatever it is, share it on your blog! Try to include at least one task to accomplish as that is the Happy House way ;) Feel free to use the "Weekend Planning" button in your post, the code is on the bottom right hand side of the blog.
Then, come back to this blog and link up your post in the link collection at the bottom of this entry.
If you want to participate in the hopping part of the Blog Hop, simply click here, copy the code provided and include it in your Weekend Planning post! The more people that participate, the further your blog will hop! :)
As a little extra incentive, the first 3 people to link up their Weekend Planning posts will be featured in the sidebars of both My Happy House and A Life in Progress!
All we ask in return is that you follow the two host blogs, My Happy House and A Life in Progress. Then be sure to comment and let us know if you are a new follower so we can follow you back. And of course, be sure to check out the other blog links! Simple, right?
Let's get to linking and motivating others to having a weekend with purpose!