Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday Morning Weekend Round Up

Thanks to everyone who participated in Friday's blog hop! Due to the long weekend, I'm recapping, today instead of Monday.


Friday:
Dust and vacuum the first floor
Clean the Half Bath
Meal Plan
Make Grocery List
Make Dinner

Prep for Saturday....


Saturday:

Have friends over for a small Cider Mill GTG- Did you miss the update post? Go here!


Sunday:
Organize Coupons
Farmer's Market

Grocery shop
Attend a double duty nephew birthday party!


Monday:
As of right now, relax! That's likely to change :) - It did.
Use a Groupon at the madhouse mall
Tidy up the basement a bit
Have Carl's brother and his wife over for dinner (grilled burgers and homemade onion rings)

Hrmm. I think I made my weekend plans a little too easy. That's a lot of green and blue. And I'm pretty sure I did more things that would require some blue on the other days, but they've escaped me!

Be sure to check back a little later today, I'm going to reveal our fun DIY project! One little hint? It is living in the office :)

Have you voted today? It just takes one click, I promise! Thanks :)

1 comment:

  1. recap posted here: http://rubberducky26.blogspot.com/2011/09/weekend-planning-blog-hop-recap.html

    my red made up for all your green/blue ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin