- drive home from Chicago
- get unpacked and start laundry
- start tidying up the house
- meal plan (below)
- participate in the October Followers Fest
- work on the pantry project- I have no photos to share quite yet, but they are coming!
- make pancakes for breakfast- check out what I made here
- clean the dining room furniture
- clean the eat in area furniture
- carve our pumpkins
- ran a bunch of errands with Carl's Mom
- grocery shop
- clean the rest of the dining room
- start doing some work on the next big event for the blog
- coupon shopped
- made a quad-batch of baked potato soup!
- Bake something fallish- I'll count the pancakes for this...
- Make something from Pinterest- ...and this
- Paint my fingernails and toenails- now this is just getting sad
Sunday: Baked Potato Soup
Monday: Roast with mashed potatoes and steamed veggies
Tuesday: Buffalo Chicken Tacos
Wednesday: Chicken Apple Saute with Apple Dressing
Thursday: Chicken Kiev
Friday: Gnocci with Pesto
Lastly, here is a photo from our Chicago trip. If you want to read a few details, check out Cam's blog by clicking the photo.
Share your Monday Morning Round Up here!