Somehow this weekend felt completely productive and busy and yet I'm about to highlight a lot of red :/ I think my fingers were too fast for the amount of hours I had in the weekend. Ah well.
- 1 load of laundry- cleaned, folded put away
- Go to the Turkey Farm with my family
- Go to the Apple Orchard with some Mommy Friends!
- Put away all the remnants of my fall decor- boxes, totes, etc.
- Meal Plan
- Clean out/organize the pantry (part of the Express Cleaning Challenge +) I got half way done, but we came up with some big plans this weekend involving the pantry, more on that later.
- BIG Farmer's Market
- Maybe breakfast out by the market...maybe with my grandma?
- Clean the interiors/exteriors of the kitchen cabinets (part of the Express Cleaning Challenge +) I got about half way done, but I am giving these bad boys a serious clean! Again, more on that later!
- Grocery Shop
- Nephew's Birthday Party
- Clean all the kitchen appliances- large and small (part of the Express Cleaning Challenge +)
Somewhere in There: (This is sad....)
- Bake Something Fallish (trying again for this one!)
- Make something off Pinterest (last week's worked well, we'll try for another!)
- Paint my toes AND fingernails!
Before I head out, two things. 1. If you shared your Monday Morning Weekend Round Up on your blog, link up below! 2. Want to see some super cute Camness and have the chance at winning a fun prize? Head on over here!