- 1 load of laundry- cleaned, folded put away, maybe 2!
- Go to the Turkey Farm with my family
- Go to the Apple Orchard with some Mommy Friends!
- Put away all the remnants of my fall decor- boxes, totes, etc.
- Meal Plan
- Clean out/organize the pantry (part of the Express Cleaning Challenge +)
- BIG Farmer's Market
- Maybe breakfast out by the market...maybe with my grandma?
- Clean the interiors/exteriors of the kitchen cabinets (part of the Express Cleaning Challenge +)
- Grocery Shop
- Nephew's Birthday Party
- Clean all the kitchen appliances- large and small (part of the Express Cleaning Challenge +)
Somewhere in There:
- Bake Something Fallish (trying again for this one!)
- Make something off Pinterest (last week's worked well, we'll try for another!)
- Paint my toes AND fingernails!
Notice how I'm tackling a little bit of the Plus portion of the Express Cleaning Challenge each day? Breaking it up into daily tasks makes it manageable and less daunting!
Now, more importantly, I want to know what YOU are doing this weekend! Let's get moving on to the hopping.
How it Works: If you haven't already, blog about your weekend plans. Maybe you have a bunch of projects you are going to tackle. Maybe you are attending party after party. Or perhaps you are laying low. Whatever it is, share it on your blog! Try to include at least one task to accomplish as that is the Happy House way ;) Feel free to use the "Weekend Planning" button in your post, the code is on the bottom right hand side of the blog.
Then, come back to this blog and link up your post in the link collection at the bottom of this entry.
If you want to participate in the hopping part of the Blog Hop, click here, copy the code provided and include it in your Weekend Planning post! The more people that participate, the further your blog will hop! :)
As a little extra incentive, the first 3 people to link up their Weekend Planning posts will be featured in the sidebars of both My Happy House and A Life in Progress! Check out the new format of the blog link love. It not only includes the link, but also a thumbnail of your most recent post! Plus- from the remaining link ups after the first 3, I'll pick 2 more at random to add into the sidebar Link Love!
All we ask in return is that you follow the two host blogs, My Happy House and A Life in Progress. Then be sure to comment and let us know if you are a new follower so we can follow you back. And of course, be sure to check out the other blog links! Simple, right?
Let's get to linking and motivating others to having a weekend with purpose!