I realize I didn't round up my weekend on Monday, or Tuesday for that matter. I'll do a real quick one here.
- Monday: Eat at the in-laws on our way back from the cabin
- Tuesday: Cheeseburgers, Fries and Mixed Vegetables (in order to give myself a day to get to the store)
- Wednesday: Chicken Fajitas (We're having some warm weather, need to sneak these in a few more times!)
- Thursday: Classic Beef Chili
- Friday: Buffalo Chicken Tacos
- Saturday: Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings
Yeah, it's not difficult to relax when you are at the cabin. I'll have some photos to recap our trip shortly, but for now I'm still working on yesterday's Tackle It Tuesday. I've also got some things in the works including a new decorating project and possibly a new type of challenge. Stay tuned to see what's happening in the Happy Homestead!
Don't forget to enter in the Scentsy Giveaway, and if you love me, Cam, Gibson or just feel like clicking, My Happy House would love your vote! It just takes one click!