It's the 10th Blog Hop for Weekend Planning! To celebrate, we've moved on up...to thumbnail links! Yay! Cam and I are flying solo this weekend again, so I'll be impressed if I make it to Monday. I'm going to aim high though, and we'll see what happens in the end.
- Meal Plan
- Make progress on the living room and dining room fall decor
- Make Double Decker Tacos (enough for leftovers to minimize cooking for the weekend)
- Finish the living and dining room fall decor
- Cider Mill with some ladies, babies and a puppy
- Watch UofM wallop on MSU or vice versa. Doesn't really matter to me, but I'll be spending the day at my brother's house :)
- Do 2 loads of laundry, fold and put away
- Farmer's Market
- Go down to my parents' house
- Pick apples at a family friend's house
Somewhere in there I'd love to:
- Bake something fallish
- Tackle a Pinterest project
Now, more importantly, I want to know what YOU are doing this weekend! Let's get moving on to the hopping.
How it Works: If you haven't already, blog about your weekend plans. Maybe you have a bunch of projects you are going to tackle. Maybe you are attending party after party. Or perhaps you are laying low. Whatever it is, share it on your blog! Try to include at least one task to accomplish as that is the Happy House way ;) Feel free to use the "Weekend Planning" button in your post, the code is on the bottom right hand side of the blog.
Then, come back to this blog and link up your post in the link collection at the bottom of this entry.
If you want to participate in the hopping part of the Blog Hop, click here, copy the code provided and include it in your Weekend Planning post! The more people that participate, the further your blog will hop! :)
As a little extra incentive, the first 5 people to link up their Weekend Planning posts will be featured in the sidebars of both My Happy House and A Life in Progress! Check out the new format of the blog link love. It not only includes the link, but also a thumbnail and snippet of your most recent post!
All we ask in return is that you follow the two host blogs, My Happy House and A Life in Progress. Then be sure to comment and let us know if you are a new follower so we can follow you back. And of course, be sure to check out the other blog links! Simple, right?
Let's get to linking and motivating others to having a weekend with purpose!