Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday Morning Weekend Round Up

Hey there Monday! Nice to see you :/

{Friday}
  • surface clean the house
  • start set up in the living/dining room for the Mock Thanksgiving (MT)
  • finish up grocery shopping for MT

{Saturday}
  • make turkey and arrange beverages for MT
  • finish surface clean
  • make sweet potato balls for Sunday's recipe swap party (I had a great night Saturday, Carl and Cam- not so much. So we had to skip the recipe swap :( )

{Sunday}

Meal Plan:
Sunday: Birthday Party
Monday: Broccoli Potato Chowder
Tuesday: Leftovers
Wednesday: Out
Thursday: Thanksgiving!
Friday: Thanksgiving II!
Saturday: Leftovers!!!

We've got a very busy week ahead of us, so it's time to crack down and get working! I'm just a touch excited about Thanksgiving, so I keep losing my focus! I need an hourly reminder to stay on track...any volunteers? :)

The Weekend Planning Link Love is up, did your blog get featured this week? Be sure to check me out on Facebook as I sometimes give a hint as to which spots will get featured!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin