Hey there Monday! Nice to see you :/
- surface clean the house
- start set up in the living/dining room for the Mock Thanksgiving (MT)
- finish up grocery shopping for MT
- make turkey and arrange beverages for MT
- finish surface clean
- make sweet potato balls for Sunday's recipe swap party (I had a great night Saturday, Carl and Cam- not so much. So we had to skip the recipe swap :( )
- clean up after the MT
- attend a recipe swap party
- attend a birthday party
- meal plan
- participate in the Dare to DIY Party with my Mock Thanksgiving...and here with a tablescape!
Sunday: Birthday Party
Monday: Broccoli Potato Chowder
Friday: Thanksgiving II!
We've got a very busy week ahead of us, so it's time to crack down and get working! I'm just a touch excited about Thanksgiving, so I keep losing my focus! I need an hourly reminder to stay on track...any volunteers? :)
The Weekend Planning Link Love is up, did your blog get featured this week? Be sure to check me out on Facebook as I sometimes give a hint as to which spots will get featured!