Yeah, this weekend didn't go quite how I planned it, but at least with all my green and red I look festive.
- Make a full Turkey Dinner- you can check out the details here.
- Finish, fold, and put away 3 loads of laundry
- Clean up the Christmas Tree boxes and packaging
- Decorate the family room- I need a few key pieces before I can actually finish it
- Meal Plan
- Grocery Shop
- Take our Christmas Card photo
- Make dinner for our photographers :)- Sort of, we had lunch instead
- At home movie date night
- Take Gibson to see Santa Claws
- clean the laundry room
- file my "to file" papers
- Grocery shopped
- Finished the second tree
Meal Plan:Sunday: Mostaccioli & Salad
Monday: Out for Sushi :)
Tuesday: Sweet & Sour Chicken with Stir Fry Vegetables over Rice
Wednesday: Pierogis and Salads
Thursday: Corn Chowder and Salads
Friday: Chicken Piccata
Saturday: Broccoli Cheddar Chowder
Don't forget to share your Monday Morning Round Up below!
My Happy House is #2 on Home Design! Help us get to #1!!!