Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday Morning Weekend Round Up

I think I was a little ambitious. We didn't quite get to everything planned, but we barely relaxed, so it was seriously busy. I'm taking photos of all our holiday decor this week, so stay tuned to see how the Holiday Happy House is looking! It's important I get it all buttoned up because the cookie party is this Saturday. I'll also be giving all the details for that later this week! :)


{friday}

  • Make dinner- now that Carl will eat :) Chicken Piccata with Rice Pilaf. We haven't had it in forever! We ended up ordering pizza and having friends over last minute!
  • Finish, fold, and put away 3 loads of laundry
  • Do a little catch up on the Advent Calendar :/
  • Meal Plan
  • Get the wreath form so I can do the aforementioned calendar catch up
  • Clean the laundry room

{saturday}

  • Take Cam to see Santa with his best bud Ben
  • Get the living/family room shelves decorated- they are almost done!
  • Decorate outside

{sunday}
  • Take Gibson to see Santa Claws
  • file my "to file" papers
  • Do some cleaning, organizing, get the house in order
  • finished outside decor
  • made a double batch of Broccoli Cheddar Soup

Meal Plan:
Sunday: Chicken Piccata & Rice Pilaf
Monday: Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings
Tuesday: Leftovers
Wednesday: Spicy Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry
Thursday: Roasted Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese Croutons
Friday: Italian Wedding Soup
Saturday: Cookie Party!



1 comment:

  1. My recap post will be up tonight, but I wanted to let you know that I've decided to move my blog to a new address!

    www.youmeandnatalie.blogspot.com

    Looking forward to linking up tonight!

    Sending you Sunshine,

    Rachael @ You, Me and Natalie

    ReplyDelete

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin