(In an effort to make my blogging life easier, you'll be getting all updates through My Happy House now!)
Carl grew up eating Swiss Chicken. I had it for the first time a couple weeks ago. I'm a big fan of easy casseroles like this for busy nights. They come together quickly with little prep and can please all of the palettes. Serve it with some steamed veggies, and dinner is done!
- 2-3 large skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 3 portions (cut the thin section into one piece, and slice the larger section in half to create to two thin cutlets)
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package dry bread stuffing mix- I used Sage Stove Top
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Arrange chicken breasts in the baking dish. Place one slice of Swiss cheese on top of each chicken breast. Combine cream of chicken soup and milk in a medium bowl, and pour over chicken breasts. Sprinkle with stuffing mix. Pour melted butter over top.
- Bake 50-55 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.